London Letters Club
We are thrilled to launch a project that we've been working on here for some months: London Letters Club. We want to help revive the art of hand-written correspondence in a small way and create a community of letter-writers. Whether you're already a letter-writing lover or like the idea of it but can never seem to find the time, come and join us. Our aim is that it's informal and inclusive, and something that you can dip in and out of as time permits.
You can get involved in a number of ways:
- Join us as a lifetime Community Member. Members receive:
- A welcome pack that includes a personalised monogram stationery set
- Access to our letter-writing social events. We know how hard it is to find time to write, so we host letter-writing evenings designed to help you dedicate time to catch up on your correspondence, meet new people and enjoy spending a thoughtful and considered few hours. Use this time to write some snail mail for any reason - it could be a note of encouragement, a letter of protest, or a simple hello to make someone's day. We'll sort the wine, snacks and some writing supplies. These socials are bookable for up to 12 people and are available to members only. Become a member HERE>
- As a non-member, you can still get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to find a writing partner. You don't have to be London-based! We have gathered a list of people interested in being connected, and we'll put you in touch. Let us know if you're happy to be paired with more than one person and if you're happy to be paired with someone internationally.
- Follow this little project on Instagram @LondonLettersClub, where you can stay posted about everything we're up to.