London Letters Club
We are thrilled to launch a project that we've been working on here for some months: London Letters Club. We want to help revive the art of hand-written correspondence in a small way and create a community of letter-writers. Whether you're already a letter-writing lover or like the idea of it but can never seem to find the time, come and join us. Our aim is that it's informal and inclusive, and something that you can dip in and out of as time permits.
You can get involved in a number of ways:
- Join us as a community member (see below)
- As a non-member, you can still get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to find a writing partner. You don't have to be London-based! We'll gather a list of people interested in being connected, and we'll put you in touch. Let us know if you're happy to be paired with more than one person and if you're happy to be paired with someone internationally.
- As a non-member you can still come along to one of our letter-writing events. We know how hard it is to find time to write, so our letter-writing evenings are designed to help you dedicate time to catch up on your correspondence, meet new people and enjoy spending a thoughtful and considered few hours. Use this time to write some snail mail for any reason - it could be a note of encouragement, a letter of protest, or a simple hello to make someone's day. We'll sort the wine, snacks and some writing supplies. These socials are bookable for up to 12 people, and will be free for members or £6 for non-members
- Follow this little project on Instagram @LondonLettersClub, where we'll be posting about all things lovely and letters-related.
Join London Letters Club as a community member. Members will receive:
- A welcome pack that includes your own monogrammed stationery pack.
- FREE & priority access to our letter-writing social events
- Lifetime membership
We're starting small, so membership will only be available to 50 people.
Become a member HERE>
Save the date! Our first social club will be 6.30-8.30pm on Wednesday 26th April 2017 at our studio/shop at 37 Amwell Street, London EC1R 1UR. More details coming soon.