Friday 9th December 6.30pm - 8.30pm
37 Amwell Street, London, EC1R 1UR (the nearest tube station is Angel)
Whether you're an avid typography fan, or simply want to try your hand at something new and creative, we hope you can join us for our Brush Lettering class. You'll be taught by Teri Muncey. Teri is a designer, illustrator, stylist and the talent behind The Lovely Drawer blog. In this class:
- You will be given a set of essential materials which you can take away after class, including guide sheets, Teri's preferred brush and a pot of indian ink.
- Teri will introduce contemporary brush lettering and it's applications
- You'll first work on exercises to practice making shapes and brush strokes
- You'll then practice writing words in broad stroked uppercase and thin stroked lowercase with plenty of help and guidance on hand
- By the end of the workshop you'll be well on your way to developing your own brush lettering style.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-changeable. In purchasing a ticket you agree to these terms and conditions. This is an e-ticket - please bring with you the email confirmation on your phone (no hardcopy ticket will be posted). The ink is black and may not come out of clothes - please dress accordingly! Please see our FAQs for more information.