Our aim in the London Letters Club is to revive the art of hand-written correspondence and pair people up from all over the world. Whether you're already a letter-writing lover or like the idea of it but can never seem to find the time, we'd love for you to be a part of our global community of letter writers who all have a love for the written word!
Our welcome pack is the perfect way to get started with writing letters. Each pack contains:
- 10 beautifully smooth, soft-white writing paper sheets in A5
- 10 A6 heavy-weight correspondence cards
- 20 matching diamond-flap, soft-white C6 envelopes
- correspondence log that is perfect for keeping track of who you need to write back to
- a super sweet 'Write More Letters' enamel pin
- presentation box to keep all of your letter-writing materials safe in.
If you'd like a writing partner, simply complete the tick-box form choosing your preferences and we'll be in touch when we've found your pair! All we need to know is if you are a UK or international resident, whether you'd be happy to be paired with someone internationally and if you would like more than one partner.
Also, keep an eye out for our quarterly letter-writing socials, where you'll have a chance to meet others in the community over a glass of wine whilst writing your letters. We know how hard it is to find time to write, so these socials are designed to help you dedicate time to catch up on your correspondence. Members will also get priority access to our letter-writing socials.
* * *
Everyone who signs up for a writing partner must be over 18.
Please note that we will never ask for your postal address. Your email address will only be used in order for us to find you a writing partner, not for any other reason.