Sunday 14th May 2pm - 4.30pm
37 Amwell Street, London, EC1R 1UR (the nearest tube station is Angel)
Join us for an envelope styling workshop so you can give your correspondence the wow-factor! In this class you will:
- learn to make paper envelope liners
- explore different ideas for composing address layouts and designs using modern calligraphy
- try out lots of fun coloured inks for your envelopes
- create your own perfect wax seals and understand the difference between sealing waxes
- rifle through our treasure trove of vintage floral stamps to decorate your envelopes
- head home with a new colourful pen holder and nib, your completed envelopes, stamps and wax sticks so you can apply your new creative skills to all your correspondence.
LEVEL: The class will best suit those that have some calligraphy experience. (Please note this class does not include a calligraphy lesson.)
MATERIALS: There is nothing you need to bring.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. By purchasing a ticket you agree to these terms and conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This is an e-ticket, nothing will be posted - please bring with you the email confirmation to show us on your phone. The ink is waterproof and will not come out of clothes - please dress accordingly! Please refer to our FAQs for more info.