Sunday 23rd July 2pm - 4.30pm
37 Amwell Street, London, EC1R 1UR (the nearest tube station is Angel)
Join us for an envelope styling workshop so you can give your correspondence the wow-factor! In this class you will:
- explore different ideas for composing address layouts and designs using modern calligraphy
- try out lots of fun coloured inks for your envelopes
- create your own perfect wax seals and understand the difference between sealing waxes
- rifle through our treasure trove of vintage floral stamps to decorate your envelopes
- head home with a new colourful pen holder and nib, your completed envelopes, stamps and wax sticks so you can apply your new creative skills to all your correspondence.
- Our workshop guests also receive a special discount to use while you're in store.
You will be taught by Lucy, founder of Quill and author of our first book ‘Modern Calligraphy’.
LEVEL: The class will best suit those that have some calligraphy experience. (Please note this class does not include a calligraphy lesson.)
MATERIALS: There is nothing you need to bring.
PLEASE NOTE: Please make sure you can attend the workshop before booking as we cannot transfer you or refund you once the booking has been made. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This is an e-ticket, nothing will be posted - please bring with you the email confirmation to show us on your phone. The ink is waterproof and will not come out of clothes - please dress accordingly! Please refer to our FAQs for more info.